Saturday, June 14, 2008

That's what I'm talking about!

So I came home about an hour ago from a fun night with friends and was like "well I'll check the regular" (for those of you who don't know that means: myspace, email, blog.) And I was informed that I had four comments. Woo hoo finally some circulation. Obviously I have some addresses to update on. My bad Uncle David.
Ahhh so I'm here watching and the Taco Bell commercial came on where the two adolescents rap and I thought of Jerm. ha.
My ACTS retreat is in a couple of days. So I'm sure it'll be a hectic week.
Do me a favor and reply with some email addresses so as to make sure I can keep everyone linked.

1 comment:

Dave said...

No problem Victor.. Maybe you and your cousins should take a road trip to San Diego!!

I'm assuming Jerm is a pretty good rapper:) He must get it from your Aunt Lena!

Is rapping a subject in highschool?? hmmm Should it be?

Have a great retreat... I'll be keeping up with your site...