Friday, January 11, 2008

Trapeze act from the bowels of Hades himself.

While writing my previous entry I was oh so politely interrupted by the mom who needed me (and my growth spurg) to help her put a box away. While in my mom's closet I discovered a stack of some of my dad's childhood artwork. And under the pile of drawings was brochure or suvenier from hell. With the inclusion of the oddly dressed ringmaster I personally believe that the circus is actually an underground cult that is part of a secret evil conspiracy to end the world. In what way you might ask. Everytime that one attends the circus one always manages to lose something, am I right? Of course I am, but no one suspects anything they just think the children lost it. Unfortunately you are to distracted by the bearded women and poolry dressed elephants to notice the crazy little men stealing personal infromation from you're bags, or, for all you tourists, fanny packs. So just remember 30 years from now when every living human with a bank account's money is wired to a russian retired acrobat's account you search for my blog and then say 'wow I wish someone had listened to him when he forwarned us about this devestation that has befallen us'.

1 comment:

ortiz said...

THE CIRCUS!! Of course they award you with their penty coloring book to bring you into their world of rings. How could no one have know? THE CIRCUS!! It will take over the world. Save your money. No wonder cotton candy is ten dollars a bag. Their build their empire.