Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Doppler Radar of my sinuses

Honestly if Mountain cedar gets any higher my head might explde thus covering my surroundings in brain leftovers. Anyway I feel miserable but regardless school is doing good. I have my Math mid-term tommorow and I feel confident because I'm very familiar with the material. As for my history, it should be fairly simple because tommorow we have a review in which she (my history teacher) will most likely read questions directly off of the exam. Which brings me to Science. I'm not implying that I'm illy prepared, but I don't feel as comfortable with this one as I do with the others. Say a prayer I suppose. My final point... I have mid-terms but am not as stressed as others might be. Although I am in a rush to write my entrance essay to St. Anthony's. So I suppose say two prayers.

No comments: