Saturday, March 29, 2008

I suppose I'm just a positive person

I feel great. Really I do. Like I mentioned before I was at my Aunt Lena's for my spring break and directly after I went to my Aunt Elva's (on a count of my mom's acts retreat) and honestly I'm not bothered that Spring Break is basically over. People have said to me "Oh I bet you're not looking foward to the end of Spring Break". But I had a really good Break and I think it was what I needed to sort of get back on my feet. Not that I was ever off of them but I can start school fresh and renewed. I feel a bit because I havn't been to my own house in just about a full week but it's a good odd.
Today I walked the "Race For the Cure" and it was very touching to see all of those survivors as well as the supporters. Like I said I'm just so positive right now that pretty nothing can knock me down. In fact I'm not just positive I'm rejuvinated.

No comments: