Friday, August 10, 2007

Last day

It's the last day without my sister and I have to say I don't feel any different. I guess I just addapt to change well, or just don't pay attention. (I would bank on the second one.) After the usual day of Tv and Myspace in my pajamas, waiting for Mom to come home, we went out to eat at The Village Inn. Which is just about my FAVORITE resturant EVER! I had the Beef Stirfry and she had a steak. Half of the stirfry is still in the fridge waiting for tomorrow (or later) when it will be quickly guzzled down until the cheap styrofoam box is licked clean. I mean that literally, its really good. After dinner we had to make a quick trip to Dollar Tree to get some "party bags" for Mom's toothbrush and stickers for her patients. Unfortunetly we bought everything else in the store except bags. That includes two toy ninja swords, so we play Ninja Warriors. ~HIYAH~
And then Ross for shopping for The Grandparents Duran 50th. To my family its the social event of the summer. But, who can blame them... Its 50 years!
And then of course you can't go to City Base Landing without going to Target. I got a couple things including an awesome plaid shirt I might where to the 50th. *Clearance 4 bucks*
All in all... pretty normal day. I'm happy school's almost here. Five more days till my bag for school comes in.

-Victor-

No comments: