Sunday, August 12, 2007

One Week Till School Starts

Well this is the final week of summer and I'm ready for school to start. Its going to be exciting to get back into the school schedule. The 50th anniversery is over which means the constant worry of "is this pot big enough" and "oh my gosh I glued it wrong" are finally over. NO more preparation, it went off with a hitch. the mass was touching and the receptipn was fun. Hot, but fun. Kudos to the people who put it on, you know who you are. Today was a good day. I had mass in the morning so I started off the day really tired. But then after mass I went to my grandma's house to see my second family from Colleyville leave. They're gone until Thanksgiving which is a serious buzzkill. But no matter. They took Lou back to school and he has this awesome Tablet computer. It is so nice. I might just miss that more than i miss him.
But all in all I'm ready to start my reign as an 8th grader.
3 more days till my bag comes in.
-Victor-

No comments: