Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Numero Uno

Hmmm... my first blog entry, what to say, what to say. I've blogged before on myspace so its nothing new, but since summer has started to dial down for the beginning of the school nothing interesting has happened. I ordered my backpack for school online today. Well technically its a messenger bag. Its average; brown, looks sun-faded, and very deep. I got it off some camp gear site (got the link from Yahoo shopping). Its a cool and I can't wait for it to come in. I've almost finished my school supply shopping (or more accurately my mom has almost finished.) I'm mising some tissues and miscellaneous crayola color utensils. (And of course the arrival of my backpack.) But other than those things I'm set. I am waiting for school to start, summer is starting to become overated and boring. Many younger kids say "I like summer better because there's no school" (man is ignorance bliss). School helps keep me in order and balanced. Of course there's nothing wrong taking a break everynow and then. Well that seems to sum up everything I did today (isn't that sad) so until next time...

-Victor-

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks :)
--
http://www.miriadafilms.ru/ купить кино
для сайта bloggerboy-victor.blogspot.com