Sunday, February 24, 2008

Woo hoo! (drained)

Long time, right.
Feels awkward because once again I'm pretty sure NO ONE IS READING!
Well just in case, its official I got my acceptance letter from St. Anthony's. Huge load off my chest as you can probably imagine. No major crisuses (is that right) as far as I know. It seems like every blog Ive posted involves some sort of dier emergency like loss of money, and my St. A's entrance essay, which of course I don't need to worry about anymore.
Hmmm... I've met my sister Lurie and my adorable niece Roslynn (I think thats how you spell it). Who by the way is cuter then a tellitubby wrapped in a Dora sleeping bag smothered in... I don't know... other cute stuff, whatever. Any way, point is she's cute.
Big news though, my sisters (sounds so weird saying) saw my father (for lack of a better word). And apparently I'm the only one who is surprised and in shock and awe. My sister (Sophia) thinks its because I still havn't got over the fact THAT HE'S AN UTTER DISGRACE TO MANKIND AND REPRESENTS THE LOWEST COMMON DENOMINATOR OF SOCEITY!!! Who has surpressed feelings... not me.
I beleive that things have a way a working themselves out and why mess with a good thing.
Just some friendly "confucious-type" words there.

Sundays suck! Why you ask? Well I have to wake my tired butt up at 6:45 and go listen to my confirmation class teacher who is nothing but a clasic "old timee conservative". Every class consists of three things: Wellfare, abortion (lovers of our selves), and her "mijas and mijo".
Needless to say I'm drained...

No comments: